Ibis Budget Makassar Airport
Strategically located adjacent to Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport Makassar.
Looking for the candidates:
1. Service Manager
2. Chief Accountant
3. Sales Manager
4. Asst. Chief Engineer
5. FO Supervisor
6. HK Supervisor
7. Guest Service Agent
8. Accounting Staff
9. Engineering Attendant
*For Accor employees, if you are interested in the above position, please discuss first with your hotel General Manager and consult your Human Resources Department who will give you advice process of your request accordingly.
Sent the applications to :
PT. Angkasa Pura Hotel is one of subsidiary company of PT. Angkasa Pura 1 (Persero). PT. Angkasa Pura Hotel provides hotel facilities and the other hospitality service with international standards. We are looking for the best and the brightest candidates for join and grow with us at JAKARTA HEAD OFFICE PLACEMENT as:
1. Jr. Manager Legal
Placement at Head Office
The job holder is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Legal department, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks
• Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
• Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
• Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
• Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
• Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess
• legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
• Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
• Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
• Limited legal due diligence in company legal documentation
• Limited legal due diligence in license/permit in hospitality industry
• Well knowledge in process of license/permit in hospitality industry
• Handling case with lawyer of company
• Well knowledge in hospitality industry
• Well knowledge in Labor Law
• Documentation and Filing
• Male or Female, Max. 35 Years old.
• Have experience 5 years.
• Min Bachelor Degree (S1) in Law from reputable university with GPA : 3,00
• Good knowledge in law, corporate, contract and drafting
• Strong analytical skill and detail oriented
• Able to work under pressure and deadlines
• Good leadership with interpersonal and effective communication skills
• Self-motivated and have positive mind set
• Emerging ability to build relationship with line management
• Fluency both verbal and written English
• Computer literacy.
• Willing to travel across the region/Indonesia
2. General Affair Jr. ManagerJobs Description:
• Develop and set up policies related to General Affairs
• Conduct and analyse the needs of budget for the General Affair and Maintenance of all facilities and infrastructure support activities for the office
• Provide maintenance activities for all facilities and supporting infrastructure, as well as the process of replacing the damaged facilities.
• Create, run and improve work systems/procedures for General affairs and maintenance of supporting facilities and working environment.
• Identifying, planning, coordinating, monitoring and supervising operations, as well as managing the staff General Affairs Departement.
• Security Management.
• Maintain and improve Emergency System
• Male/Female, Max 35 years old
• Minimal Bachelor Degree in any major, with GPA : 3,00
• Min. 5 years experience of relevant working experience, with the last experiences in managerial level .
• Good organizational skill & time management
• Detail, work-oriented, good analytic skill & communication skill.
• Fluent in oral and written English.
3. TAX STAFFJobs Description:
• Prepare tax payments and tax reports, accurately and on time, in accordance with tax regulations (PPh 21, PPh 21/26, PPh 23, PPh 4 (2), PPn).
• Preparing corporate annual income tax (SPT PPH BADAN).
• Work with Accounting on tax accounting report (Fiscal reconciliation report).
• Advice of tax strategies for corporate.
• Have knowledge and updated with tax regulations
• Correspondent with tax account representative of tax office.
• Preparing tax objection letter (if any) with tax office.
• Male/Female, Max 30 years old
• Minimal Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Taxation from reputable university, with GPA : 3,00
• Min. 3 years experience of relevant working experience.
• Strong experience in staff and tax management.
• Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
• Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
• Dedicated to superior client service
• Fluent in oral and written English
• Placement on Head Office Jakarta
Latest submit the application on : December 31st, 2013 or :
Email : email@example.com
Post : PT. ANGKASA PURA HOTEL
Center for Excellence Building
Jl. Tabing no.16 - Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat 10610 Indonesia
Ph: (+6221) 658 66 490 | Fax: (+6221) 658 66 493.
RECRUITMENT: KULINAIR INFLIGHT CATERING
Kulinair Inflight Catering is a joint operation between APH (Angkasa Pura Hotels) – CAS (Cardig Aero Services), looking for :
1. Deputy General ManagerResponsibilities :
• Handling employee’s business trip in term of managing domestic and international travel (hotel & airlines booking) and liaise with corporate travel agent.
• Managing company drivers, receptionist, security and office boys.
• Managing appropriate inventory of all office supplies items and manage their usage / distribution to the employees.
• Building maintenance include building renovation, procurement of equipment, and daily maintenance of the building.
• Max. 45 years old.
• Bachelor degree / Master degree in food and Beverage/ Hospitality management with minimum GPA 3,00.
• Minimum 10 years experience in Food and Beverage or related fields is required for this position.
• Have strong knowledge of principles and practices budgetting, accounting, and auditing.
• Responsible for the management of all aspects of the accounting and financial functions including timely and accurate reporting of monthly financial results, budgetting, cash flow planning and management, taxation.
• Must be computer literate with knowledge in microsoft ERP system.
• Good organizational skill & time management.
• Detail, work oriented, good analytical skill & communication skill.
• Fluent in oral and written English.
2. Finance & Administration ManagerResponsibilities :
• Manage and supervise daily operation of accounting and finance activities.
• Provide leadership and management for accounting department.
• Experience in projecting cash flow
• Experience in stock audit.
Qualifications: • Male/Female, Max. 35 years old.
• Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking, Min.GPA 3.00.
• Min. 5 years experience in the related fields is required for this position.
• Have strong knowledge of principles and practices budgeting, accounting, and auditing
• Responsible for the management in all aspects of the accounting and financial
functions,including timely and accurate rep